What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or going through a tough time it's important to talk to someone.
Do try to tell someone about how you are feeling.
This could be a trusted friend, a family member or someone who is with you now.
If you want to talk to a professional or someone 'outside the situation' please contact any of the services below:
- Your GP
- The Samaritans (24hours) 116 123 / 01132456789 or email@example.com
- If you are a student:
- You can register with the Student Wellbeing Team.
- Nightline: 0113 380 1381 (Term-time student-run listening service 8pm-8am)
- If you are a staff member of Leeds Beckett University:
- You can call Health Assured on 0800 030 5182 free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week for support on a wide range of personal and work-related problems.
In an emergency call 999 or 112.
If you need help with regards to mental or physical health, but it is not an emergency, you can ring the NHS on 111 for telephone support and advice.