Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or going through a tough time it's important to talk to someone.

Do try to tell someone about how you are feeling.

This could be a trusted friend, a family member or someone who is with you now.

If you want to talk to a professional or someone 'outside the situation' please contact any of the services below:

In an emergency call 999 or 112.

If you need help with regards to mental or physical health, but it is not an emergency, you can ring the NHS on 111 for telephone support and advice.